May 19, 2009

A VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE!! SAVE $$$$


No, I do not work for this website nor am I going to get paid for promoting this... but I believe in this website and the cause! Ever get tired of iTunes high prices on albums and songs? Well, there's a solution! www.legalsounds.com This website offers song as low as 9CENTS a song and albums as low as 99CENTS! It's really easy to use and to set up. For Windows/PC users, there is even a downloader that you can place on your computer. Mac Users, I would suggest getting Speed Download to import all of your downloads. All you have to do is set up an account and have a specified balance at the beginning. This site is PERFECTLY LEGAL. I have been using it for over a year and have purchased over 3,500 songs from it! On iTunes, that would have cost me $3,500 had I purchased each song individually from iTunes... where on Legalsounds, $315!

Check it out for yourself- you won't regret it!

1 comments:

download cheap mp3s said...

There are more sites like legal sounds all over the web. Check out www.mp3obsession.com for reviews. Some sites are even cheaper than 9c so it's worth a look.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More