Apr 28, 2010

Clay Aiken has been discounted

Oh Clay, what can I say?  The double-platinum selling artist debuted his first original material since 2003 on the QVC network on Monday, April 28th.  After singing five original songs from his latest CD "On My Gay Here" (Oh sorry, typo... 'On My Way Here'), he sold a lame 15,000 CDs.  The ex-American Idol runner up told reporters that doing QVC was a natural and perfect transition and such an amazing opportunity to reach its "93 million households."  Uh, Clay, you sold 15,000 CDs.  Congratulations on reaching 0.00016% of QVC's viewers.  You must be so proud.  Coming out really did you well.

I've never been a fan of his music or his voice (nor his looks for that matter).  I dont' even have it in me to post his music on Wonky Pop - I don't want to taint this site.  So, if you really want to check out his new original material, google it: "QVC Gay".

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Never been a fan either, but now I have "Invisible" in my head...blech.

Anonymous said...

QVC only stocked 15,000 and sold out fast. Next time they will stock more.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More