May 7, 2010

Maybe I spoke too soon...

Minutes after posting the Solange video, this crap came up on my Google search.  Now to be honest, I do like Beyonce, but I can't say that I love her. In fact, besides some of her dance singles, I really can't jump on the Beyonce band wagon. She doesn't have the best voice, style or even dance moves... yet she has become an iconic diva in our great nation (small amounts of vomit in my mouth as I type that). Here is a yet-to-be-released new video and song from Beyonce called "Why Don't You Love Me" where she is dressed as numerous housewives. I really can't help but look at this and think of Tyra Sanchez from RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 2). The resemblance is quite scary!



I think this is what Beyonce may have looked like at her wedding...


0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More