Aug 20, 2010

Cover: Teenage Dream - Katelyn Clampett



I have been playing Katy Perry's latest brilliant new creation non-stop since I previewed it earlier this week... and I got stopped in my tracks when I heard a Wonky Pop favorite, Katelyn Clampett, cover Teenage Dream.  What a beautiful rendition of the song - really showcases the lyrics that Katy wrote for this smash hit - and shows the world that Katelyn can sing!  Awesome Katelyn.  Now if I could only get Katelyn to cover Ray LaMontagne's Let It Be Me........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If only she didn't talk

Anonymous said...

my thoughts exactly about the talking. just sing!!!

Anonymous said...

Calm down. She was just introducing the song.

Anonymous said...

she has a good voice, but i think she's trying too hard to be likable. kind of annoying.

Anonymous said...

I like her!

Anonymous said...

she has such a cute personality - i don't mind the talking. Her singing is so great!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More