Aug 11, 2010

It's official: I've overdosed on music

You read that headline correctly.  Like a drug addict, I've officially overdosed on music these past few days.  Yesterday, my head began to spin after receiving a bunch of new stuff - amazingly good new stuff - via emails and by word of fellow bloggers & tweeters/twotters/tweakers...  There's so much I want to share with you, but having a full time job can sometimes restrict me from getting to it fast enough.  So over the next few days, expect to be introduced to a lot of new great artists - ones you should definitely be watching.

On another fun note, the Wonky Pop blog format will be changing once again in the next couple of weeks.  I am extremely excited to revamp this site to bring you nothing but the best in music.

If you have any suggestions/comments/questions etc, as always, feel free to Twitter me, Facebook me or email me at wonkypopp@gmail.com

Happy Humpty Dumpty Day!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More