Aug 18, 2010

Kelly will be rockin' her 3D Glasses

I can't help it.  This song gets played every day because it's just so damn good.  Maybe you will disagree, but I really think Kelly Rowland is going to break into the US music scene again this year.  Though she did have one of the best summer dance songs last year, along with her French DJ pal David GuettaGetahaircutalready, this year, she's struggled to have a solid solo hit record.  I think this one will be it for her.  Commander has also received a lot of praise (though it's not one of my favorites) and her second single "Rose Colored Glasses" is an up-beat ballad that's already hit radio.  I hope it does well, as I think it's a catchy one.  I'm anxiously awaiting her video to be released (already shot) and will be in 3D!  See the beautiful shots below!






0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More