Aug 16, 2010

Looks like someone has a case of the Mondays

"I believe you'd get your ass kicked for saying something like that, man." - Lawrence from Office Space

It's only 10:30AM and already fecal matter has hit the fan.  Is it a bad sign that during your first 2 hours of work, you could throw your fist thru your computer monitor?  Possibly.  I must be suffering from a COTHM (Case of the Mondays).  There's really no need to go into further detail as to why I may end up with a bloody fist this morning, and I really don't want to damage my pretty LED MacBrook Pro monitor.  Fortunately, there is music to get me thru this day and hopefully, speed up time.

I've exposed you to a lot of pop music over the past few weeks, and as I mentioned on Friday, it's time to switch it up a bit.  Though I still have plenty of auto-tuned, girl bands and the like to share with you, here's the new single from a well-known rock band of the 90's,  Jimmy Eat World.  I was so excited when I found out they were releasing a new album (due out 9/28) and this song really kicks ass.  This should help your Monday.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More