Aug 12, 2010

The Tings Tings are hard at work


Mark your calendars for October 11th - that's when The Ting Tings will be releasing their first single from their sophomore album.  "Hands" was written by The Ting Tings and mixed by Calvin Harris.  I am hoping that we will at least get a taste of hearing their greatness before October.  So far, all I've been able to find online are live, amateur footage on YouTube - but it sounds like it's gonna be good.  Rihanna has said to have collaborated with TripleT and they have signed onto Jay Z's record label.  This fall is going to release some incredible music!  To date, TripleT is still one of my top 3 concerts I have seen in my entire life - cannot wait to see them again on their next tour. 

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More