Dec 3, 2010

Baby, it's Cold(play) Outside

Christmas is definitely one of my favorite holidays.  However, I'm just not that into the typical & standard Christmas songs.  How many different artists can sing Oh Holy Night before it will drive me to Oh Holy Shit! Another one?!  I've got a lot more respect for those artists putting out original material for the Holiday season.  It prevents me from stabbing my eyes out with a candy cane.  (Not that I could ever really cause self-harm but you get the point.)  At any rate, Coldplay has released a new single entitled Christmas Lights.  It's warm, it's soft and it's even a little cheesy - but that's ok - I was born in Wisconsin and I like cheese.  Take a look/listen at the video below!  Happy Chanukah!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More