Dec 9, 2010

Leak: Natalia Kills "Activate My Heart" (Music Video)

Update: Cherrytree Records has confirmed that this is not the official video for Activate My Heart.  An official clip of the new video should be released next week.  Stay tuned!

Though Activate My Heart will not be included on Natalia Kills Perfectionist album, it was released as a promotional single.  It was the second single released after Zombie in April of this year.  Upon first glance, it's pretty evident that the dark pop princess was involved with the production and direction of the unreleased video.  The Robert Miles synth undertones make this song truly addictive.  Hoping this song will be included as a bonus track on Kills album debut.  Perhaps 2011 will be the year of Kills?


Thanks Weinerbrow!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Valuable info. Lucky me I found your site by accident, I bookmarked it.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More