Apr 23, 2010

Chunk's Daily Truffle Shuffle


It's Friday and only 25 minutes til' 5 (for your West Coasters)... not that I'm counting (but I totally am).  There must be something in the air (perhaps cigarette smoke, hair and dirty underwear) because Chunk has chosen Britney Spears' "Everybody" from her Blackout album.  I swear, just because I recently put up a Britney posting has nothing to do with Chunk's choice.  I can't control him- I mean, look at that!  He can't be stopped.  Yes, she's overly-auto-tuned and it was during her 'darker days' (right after she shaved her head) but this album was great (I think better than Circus).  She does (her producers actually) pay homage to the great Annie Lennox during her Eurythmics days (Sweet Dreams (Are Made of These)) and for that, I cannot get myself to delete this song from my iTunes library.  TGIMFF! 

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More