May 10, 2010

Smart PR move?

Awhile back, I recall reading on the internet buzz that some A-List celebrity was to come out on May 5th.  It has been revealed and the celebrity is a lesbian... I don't mean to offend those of you that are familiar with her, but who the hell is Chely Wright?  Now that I googled her, I see she is a country singer and quite a beautiful one, with an incredible voice.  Nashville has been needing this for a long time and I give her props for being herself.  Nashville can't be the most welcoming place for gay country artists, and she's definitely the first.  Whether it was a PR move or just her time, I know now who Chely is- do you?  I spent some time on YouTube and found some songs I quite enjoyed.  She reminds me of the lead singer from Sugarland.



0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More