Oct 29, 2010

Download: Adam Tyler "Operation"


I can't remember where I first encountered Adam Tyler, I wanna say Twitter, but I wanna say a lot of things: "make me a sandwich". I wanna say that to people all the time, but it's just not nice. I can just go get my own.  So, Adam, we love your music, particularly Operation.

It's got a nice classy/sexy feeling with a nice modern balance of electronic to support this addictive song. Oh, you want this song? YOU WANT THIS SONG? Well you can download it below, for free ninety-nine! Which is just a varient of REGULAR free. We know what makes you happy, and we intend to give it to you.

So download this now, follow him on Twitter, tell your friend(s), listen to it everyday, you know the drill.

Get your download here.

Adam Tyler - Operation


Posted by Database.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More