Oct 28, 2010

Listen: Kesha "Sleazy"


I love Ke$ha more and more.  The beat on this song is not like the rest of her top hits - it's a bit more reminiscent of M.I.A.  But it's still a hot track nonetheless- and you just gotta listen to the lyrics.  Sleazy will be on her upcoming release of Cannibal (November 22), the continuation of her first album Animal.   The subtle sounds of the bells in the background make me wonder, is this her contribution to Christmas music?  Kesha is who she is.  Lyric highlights are:

I don't need you
Or your brand new Benz
Or your boughie friends
I don't need love looking like diamonds
Looking like diamonds

Me and all my friends we don't buy bottles we bring 'em
We take the drinks from the table when you get up and leave 'em

Ke$ha - Sleazy

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More